This course will provide an understanding of:
- the purpose and objectives of competition and consumer law
- the role and power of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
- who can being proceeding under competition and consumer law
- penalties and remedies for breaches of competition and consumer law
- the nature of individual liability under competition and consumer law, and
- how individual can be found personally liable for breaches of competition and consumer law.
These modules are intended for company managers and employees who are in a position to branch the anti-competitive practice provisions of the CCL while working for their company.
These module will helps staff to:
- Adaptics -e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.